Lifting and testing services
Fendercare Marine provides a comprehensive lifting, testing and inspection service conforming with LOLER and PUWER regulations and European Machinery Directives.
As well as our rigging, testing and inspection services, we offer lifting equipment for hire, sale and service; load and stress monitoring equipment and pneumatic/hydraulic hoists and winches.
Lifting and testing services includes:
- Lifting machinery and tackle
- Non-destructive testing (MPI/dye penetrant)
- Rigging and inspection services
- Lifting slings
- Anchoring, mooring and towing equipment
- Chains, wire, webbing and fibre rope
- Powered and manual crane hoist systems
- Shoreside vessel support
- Powered and manual winches
- Ratchet lashing systems
- Hydraulic equipment and winches
- Load monitoring equipment
- Surface preparation
Fendercare Marine also has a dedicated equipment and lifting service division at our base in Henderson, Australia. For more information, contact us today.