Crane inspection and testing services
Fendercare Marine delivers truly unique and inclusive crane inspection and testing services.
Fendercare Marine offers shoreside support through comprehensive crane inspection and testing services. Possessing the ability to test and certify a wide range of cranes of all capacities. We ensure flexibility and expertise to provide you with the bespoke service you need.
Our crane inspection and testing service includes:
- Geometrical measurements, load tests and condition inspections available
- Fully compliant with LOLER, PUWER and LEEA regulations
- Inspections can be conducted either onsite or at our Great Yarmouth base
- All work is carried out by our highly skilled team of qualified electrical and mechanical engineers
- A full service contract available including ongoing repairs and 24/7 emergency call out
- All load tests in accordance with LOLER/PUWER requirements using hard steel weights, water load bags or dead anchors
- A report of thorough examination or LOLER compliant test certificate is issued after every successful inspection