Shoreside vessel support
Fendercare Marine offers specialist lifting equipment to support and lift vessels of all sizes.
Fendercare Marine offers shoreside vessel support at its Great Yarmouth facilities in the South East of England. Through the use of boat lifting equipment, we are able to provide support for a range of vessels with great efficiency.
Our facility provides:
- Full mobilisation and demobilisation facilities (boat lift facility up to 80t vessels, 25m x 8m beam)
- Both top lift and bottom lift available for vessel lifts
- 50m of mooring facilities with capacity for further two vessels on land
- Quayside frontage
- 4,000m² site capacity
- Support contractors provided or outside contractors welcome
- Maintenance, repair and storage facilities
- Marine hardware, rope and fendering sales
High holding power anchors
Fendercare Marine's high holding power anchors provide the optimum holding...
Chain slings and accessories
Fendercare Marine can supply a full range of grade 8 and 10 chain slings for...