Assisting ExxonMobil Global with offshore STS operations
Between 2006 and 2013, Fendercare Marine has conducted over 70 Ship to Ship (STS) operations globally in order to assist ExxonMobil with the offshore transfer of Petroleum based products.
To provide full 24/7 Fendercare Marine co-ordination of STS operations in the following areas: Aruba, Fujairah, Scapa Flow, Southwold, Malaysia, Singapore, Yosu and West Africa.
- The supply of Yokohama original fenders, all fender mooring equipment, Yokohama cargo/LPG hoses and support craft to rig/unrig the fenders
- The services of a Fendercare Marine STS Superintendent who acts as POAC, advises during the berthing/unberthing of the vessels and supervises the transfer
- Fendercare Marine has over 40 STS bases globally, strategically placed in order to assist our worldwide client’s needs and requirements
- We continue to successfully transfer all cargo types including petroleum, LPG, LNG and bulk
- All operations are conducted strictly in accordance with the Ship to Ship Transfer Guide for Petroleum, Chemicals and Liquefied Gases
- Exemplary environmental performance - Fendercare Marine has achieved and maintained an impeccable environmental performance with zero spills to water throughout our history
- Fendercare Marine STS Operators have access to our Technical
- Marine Assurance Team who offer a wealth of marine experience