Fendercare Marine provided the US Navy with fendering solutions
In September 2012, Fendercare Marine was awarded a five year contract worth up to $25 million to supply Yokohama hydropneumatic fendering to the US Navy. The contract is expected to be completed by 2017, with the work being undertaken utilising Fendercare Marine's worldwide network of bases.
- Supplying US Navy with products from ship-to-quay, on-board and submarine berthing solutions
- Providing ISO 17357 Yokohama hydropneumatic fenders
- Assisting associated US Navy installation, support, shipping and travel
- Meeting extremely stringent technical requirements set by
- Provision of high quality fender products with zero defects
- Service-led approach
"Fendercare Marine has been the world leader in providing certified ISO 17357 hydropneumatic fenders to the US Navy for the past 15 years. To date, we have had zero defects with fenders provided through Fendercare Marine and they have been a vital part of assuring our US submarine fleet's mooring capabilities continue positively throughout the world."
Louis J. DiStefano, US Navy mooring and fendering expert