- Fendercare announces new Angolan joint-venture with local company, Friburge Oil & Gas
- Fendercare Marine awarded supply contract for the Royal Navy’s Type 31 Frigate programme
- Cambodia’s maiden Apsara oil field, operated by KrisEnergy, comes on stream with assistance from James Fisher Offshore Terminal Services
- Establishment of Fendercare Division within James Fisher and Sons plc
Fendercare announces new Angolan joint-venture with local company, Friburge Oil & Gas
Fendercare Marine is delighted to be working alongside Friburge Oil & Gas – Angola’s first locally owned gas and oil service provider – in a new, unincorporated joint venture.
Sharing their extensive experience and global resources offers enormous potential for Fendercare and Friburge to expand their opportunities and footprint within the industry.
Motivated to find innovative methods that promote safer environmental standards, supported by a commitment to safety and an exceptional level of operational standards the partnership of Fendercare and Friburge creates a potential industry leader in Africa.
Within this new partnership, Fendercare and Friburge will immediately provide the following services to the Angolan market:
· Ship-to-Ship (STS) transfer services
· Offshore terminal services and support
The intention is to then later expand operations to support Angola with marine equipment supply and hire.