- Straits Energy Resources unit signs HOA with Fendercare Marine
- Fendercare Marine successfully complete the 1st LNG Ship-to-Ship in Denmark
- Fendercare Marine successfully delivers LNG Ship-to-Ship transfers for leading global energy company
- Fendercare announces new Angolan joint-venture with local company, Friburge Oil & Gas
Fendercare announces new Angolan joint-venture with local company, Friburge Oil & Gas
Fendercare Marine is delighted to be working alongside Friburge Oil & Gas – Angola’s first locally owned gas and oil service provider – in a new, unincorporated joint venture.
Sharing their extensive experience and global resources offers enormous potential for Fendercare and Friburge to expand their opportunities and footprint within the industry.
Motivated to find innovative methods that promote safer environmental standards, supported by a commitment to safety and an exceptional level of operational standards the partnership of Fendercare and Friburge creates a potential industry leader in Africa.
Within this new partnership, Fendercare and Friburge will immediately provide the following services to the Angolan market:
· Ship-to-Ship (STS) transfer services
· Offshore terminal services and support
The intention is to then later expand operations to support Angola with marine equipment supply and hire.