- Cambodia’s maiden Apsara oil field, operated by KrisEnergy, comes on stream with assistance from James Fisher Offshore Terminal Services
- Establishment of Fendercare Division within James Fisher and Sons plc
- New publication on our STS services
- Fendercare signs agreement to equip the Royal Navy’s first three Type 26 Frigates
Fendercare Marine exhibits at Gastech 2017
Fendercare Marine exhibiting at the ‘largest gas and LNG event in 2017 –Stand No 12-365’.
Fendercare Marine is exhibiting at Gastech, the world’s leading LNG conference and exhibition. In Tokyo Japan April 4th – 7th 2017 on stand 12-365.
As an industry leading provider, Fendercare Marine are dedicated to delivering specifically tailored LNG Ship-to-Ship solutions. Our focused team have 22 years of experience in providing customers with the highest quality LNG Ship-to-Ship services, with expertise including:
- Break bulk
- Maximising trading and cargo routes
- Gas up and cool down
- Emergency STS response and contingency
Get in touch with our team to book a discussion slot and find out more about how our expertise can support your LNG Ship-to-Ship needs.