- TEN development floating hose contract successfully completed
- Providing mooring buoy systems for ExxonMobil
- Upgrading the French Navy's mooring buoys
- Recovering sunken French equipment alongside the Ministry of Defence
- Providing CALM buoy services for Chevron Nigeria
- Providing BP Angola with export tanker services
- FPSO floating hose change for Modec
- Working in partnership with Dantec to optimise STS hose life
- Providing US Navy with fendering solutions
- Delivering fender support for NATO vessels
- Marine tyre fender solutions
- Supplying Eastport UK with pneumatic fenders
- Italian tug builder receiving significant fender supply
- Installation of fendering solutions for ExxonMobil Brazil
- Delivering equipment to the world’s first FLNG facility for Shell
- North Crete STS jet fuel transfer
- Supporting LNG STS in the Eastern Mediterranean
- Hoegh LNG mooring equipment and fender supply
- Assisting ExxonMobil Global with offshore STS operations
- Providing Wello Penguin WEC with equipment and support
- NuStar Caribbean terminals receiving equipment and training
TEN development floating hose contract successfully completed
Assembly, testing and installation of floating hose on FPSO vessel completed for MODEC Offshore Production Systems (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Fendercare Marine, part of James Fisher and Sons Plc, was awarded a major floating hose support contract for the Tweneboa, Enyenra and Ntomme (TEN) development project in Ghana, West Africa.
The contract was for the assembly, testing and installation of a floating export hose on the "Prof. John Evans Atta-Mills" floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel for the TEN fields which are situated in the Deepwater Tano contract area in water depth averaging 1,500m.
The TEN fields are held by Tullow Oil (47.175%) as operator, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (17%), Kosmos Energy (17%), Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (15%) and PetroSA (3.875%). Fendercare Marine Ghana undertook the work for MODEC Offshore Production Systems (Singapore) Pte. Ltd which was responsible for the engineering, procurement, construction, mobilisation and offshore installation of the FPSO.
The scope of the work undertaken by Fendercare Marine Ghana Limited was to assemble, test and connect the floating export hose, consisting of 20" Yokohama Seaflex floating hoses, floating Y piece, 16" Seaflex floating hoses, MBCs and tanker rail hoses.
Fendercare Marine services project director, Richard Jenkins, commented;
"We are delighted to have successfully completed this project for MODEC. It is further evidence of the professionalism and technical expertise that our marine services team can bring to a project such as this, and demonstrates the trust that MODEC has in our robust systems and experience."
Fendercare Marine is one of the world's leading suppliers of marine equipment and services. With nearly 30 years of experience in a wide range of specialisations, its customers are serviced by a global network of bases in the UK, East Africa, Nigeria, Angola, Middle East, Singapore, Australia and Brazil, bringing local knowledge to its product and service development. Fendercare Marine's services and capabilities encompass all aspects of supplying, installing and maintaining floating hoses, as well as inspection, repair and maintenance of CALM buoys and operational management of offshore terminals.