Published on December 2, 2013
Assisting ExxonMobil Global with offshore STS operations
Between 2006 and 2013, Fendercare Marine has conducted over 70 Ship-to-Ship (STS) operations globally in order to assist ExxonMobil with the offshore transfer of Petroleum based products.
To provide full 24/7 Fendercare Marine co-ordination of STS operations in the following areas: Aruba, Fujairah, Scapa Flow, Southwold, Malaysia, Singapore, Yosu and West Africa.
- The supply of Yokohama original fenders, all fender mooring equipment, Yokohama cargo/LPG hoses and support craft to rig/unrig the fenders
- The services of a Fendercare Marine STS Superintendent who acts as POAC, advises during the berthing/unberthing of the vessels and supervises the transfer
- Fendercare Marine has over 40 STS bases globally, strategically placed in order to assist our worldwide client’s needs and requirements
- We continue to successfully transfer all cargo types including petroleum, LPG, LNG and bulk
- All operations are conducted strictly in accordance with the Ship to Ship Transfer Guide for Petroleum, Chemicals and Liquefied Gases
- Exemplary environmental performance – Fendercare Marine has achieved and maintained an impeccable environmental performance with zero spills to water throughout our history
- Fendercare Marine STS Operators have access to our Technical
- Marine Assurance Team who offer a wealth of marine experience